Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

The first event that nobody can forget.

Hi .. how are you all.


I want to tell you about an incident in which penah hit me at first, I had lost a house after I failed to pay, yes it is, I do not work, how do I have money, I had to send the children and my wife back to the village, I already can not afford to support them, I have no job, have been unable to work, what can I do at that time, I was only able to sell the empty beverage cans. one day I can collect only about 20 seeds. I sell and get money at 1USD, my income that day at the beginning I lost a house.
 

I was offered a cleanser salesman. Initially, I was able to generate revenues of about 12usd only. I feel that income is the most I had to at that time. but I still have not been able to send money to the village for use by children and my wife.
 

My story continues on the next post .. thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment